[pmwiki-users] Display PDF

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Thu Jan 21 13:39:20 CST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 11:18 -0800, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of displaying an existing PDF? I ealier did a search
> on PmWiki.org, by the way it 11:20am PST and pmwiki.org is down, and
> could only found find how to output to PDF.
>
> Any suggestion?

Well... oddly enough, that was one recipe I was going
to create at one time.  It's somwewhat of a strange request,
since PDF readers are a dime a dozen.  I was simply going
to wrapper something around ImageMagick (or other ghostscript
using something or another) and create a graphic page flipper
(possibly generic).

So... no.... I don't think it exists today.  But it's actually
not terribly hard to do (if you leave the heavy lifting
to existing available software out there).