[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Ratings : Vote for the recipes you use

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Mon Jan 18 04:27:53 CST 2010

"Petko Yotov" wrote :

> We have several hundred recipes in the Cookbook. Newcomers are overwhelmed
> by
> the information overload. The stats/votes/ratings by other users may help
> newcomers make better decisions, faster.

Hi Petko,

This could be a very good opportunity to Stribe the community :)
www.stribe.com
... to introduce interactivity, page comments, real time chat, members
management, community to community navigation..
Stribe people would be more than happy to get feedback from us, ...

As an exercise, I made Stribe available on my pmwiki homepage:
http://stephaneheckel.com/

Cheers,

SH