[pmwiki-users] How to translate the editing help info?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 17 11:10:43 CST 2010

On Sunday 17 January 2010 11:38:59, Daniel Andersson wrote :
> How do I translate the help information below that is displayed when
> users are edit pages?
> I have created a PmWikiSv.XLPage which works well, but it doesn't
> include the text above.

Hello. In English, this quick reference is in the page
[[Site.EditQuickReference]]. Usually, your PmWikiSv.XLPage will define another
page like PmWikiSv.EditQuickReference where you place the translation of the
English page. Actually, in XLPage, there are these lines :

  ### Page locations
  '{$SiteGroup}/EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiSv/EditQuickReference',
  '{$SiteGroup}/UploadQuickReference' => 'PmWikiSv/UploadQuickReference',

That means to use PmWikiSv/*QuickReference instead of Site.*QuickReference.
UploadQuickReference is displayed when a user uploads a file to the wiki.

By the way, users have started work in Swedish, you may find the translations
useful or improve them, see:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiSv/PmWikiSv

Thanks,
Petko