[pmwiki-users] Font size control

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Sun Feb 28 21:40:59 CST 2010

I would like for text in a table to appear slightly smaller than normal.
 All that I can find is to surround the text with '- and -', which makes the
text significantly smaller.  Also, I have to put the '- and -' around every
single entry.  Some entries are numbered lists, and I have to surround each
text entry, and then the number winds up the normal size.

Does anybody know how to do this?

--
Ivan Mann

             Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those
you hold well.
                                                             Josh Billings