[pmwiki-users] Color of field for links

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Feb 22 02:43:07 CST 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010 04:26:20, Ivan Mann wrote :
> We would like to be able to change the color of links in our wiki pages.
>  The links all show up in blue but we would like them to be in the school
> colors of green.
>
> The pages all use the Triad skin.

Generally, not only with Triad, you would create a text file called local.css
in your directory pmwiki/pub/css, and you add your local preferences for the
styles. So, to define green link colors, you add in this local.css file
something like :

  a { color: green; }

To learn more about Cascading Style Sheets, you can search internet for
tutorials or references, like these examples :

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSS
  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cascading_Style_Sheets
  http://www.w3schools.com/Css/css_examples.asp

> I have looked for how to do this but can't find it.

Feel free to add this information to the pages in the PmWiki documentation,
where you expected to find it, but you didn't. It may be helpful to other
users.

Thanks,
Petko