[pmwiki-users] RFC: Page History & Word-level diffs

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sat Feb 20 05:47:19 CST 2010

Petko Yotov wrote:

thanks for integrating word-level diffs (and the other improvements)!

IMO word-level diff should be the default for source diff in any case.
I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want the highlighting in source
view. For me, InlineDiff was always a "must have" (thanks, Anno!).

Regarding "source or rendered": For most (but not all) installations,
I would select "source" as default, so I vote also for changing this
default.

Oliver