[pmwiki-users] Pagelist & Search not working

rogutes at googlemail.com rogutes at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:43:51 CST 2010

Max Koop (2010-02-16 22:54):
> was: http://bit.ly/bqFgum
>
> hey,
> thanks for your answer..
>
> >Are you saying that pagelists do not work on
> >www.abifestival.de/testwiki/pmwiki.php, but they do work on another server
> >with Linux and PHP5, with *exactly* the same [wiki] settings? What is the OS and
> >PHP version of www.abifestival.de, when?
>
> I'm saying if I download that wiki from the abifestival.de server and
> put it up on another one with e.g. linux and a higher/another php
> version it works perfectly fine.
>
> More info:
> http://www.abifestival.de/testwiki/pmwiki.php?action=phpinfo
> http://www.abifestival.de/testwiki/pmwiki.php?action=diag

Oh, you should have warned us that you are using the oldest supported PHP
version (as per http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Requirements). I won't be
able to help you with PHP 4.1.1, sorry. My solution would be to upgrade
PHP.

>From here on, Petko or Pm should chime in and either decide to update the
minimum requirements (thus making PmWiki unsupported on your platform), or
look into fixing PmWiki to meet them.

> >Did you try downloading a fresh copy of PmWiki from pmwiki.org, and
> >setting up an empty wiki (no config.php)? Did it work?
> That one I linked is a fresh copy of the last stable release.
> And no it also did not work without config.php.

If PmWiki was working previously, a temporary solution would be to install
the most recent version that worked.

> >Did you check the server's (error) logs?
> Nope. How or where can I do that?

Depends on the server and how you are accessing it. With filesystem
access, one navigates to the log file and opens it. But I wouldn't know
where to search with the discontinued web server that your host is running
(WebSite - http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic-website/).

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos