[pmwiki-users] Pagelist & Search not working

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:42:05 CST 2010

Hi Max,

If your site works fine on server1 and doesn't work on server2
(supposed they are identical, same version, same config, same
cookbooks if any), I guess you will have to look at your servers to
see how different they are and then post informations related to them.

In my knowledge, pagelist and search engine do share some variables :
did you change something related to search ($SearchPatterns, etc.) in
your config ? do you use User Auth ?

Gilles.