[pmwiki-users] apologies re PageList/Pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Feb 12 15:04:10 CST 2010

Simon & others,

My apologies re all the changes to Pagelist-related cookbooks.  I was
cleaning up categories on pmwiki.org and found lots of references to
PageList and what I thought were a few references to Pagelist (note
the case change).  I thought I was cleaning up to standardize on one.
It turns out there were a lot more Pagelist and apparently that was
the preferred one, but unfortunately by now I've got them all set to
PageList.

So, my apologies...

-Peter