[pmwiki-users] Recipe to (:include:) DIVs from other pages?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Feb 8 06:33:40 CST 2010

Hi, has anyone built a recipe to extend the (:include:) syntax to work
in a way which includes DIV markup from other pages?  For simplicity I
was looking at simply supporting divs of style >>SomeDiv<< since these
don't (yet) nest and hence the regexp is straightforward

I'm looking at IncludeText in pmwiki.php and trying to decide how best
to patch it. Overloading the page#section syntax looks problematic, but
I was considering perhaps something like page>>section for the markup?

Anyone already done this? Interest in including it in core?

Thanks

Ed W