[pmwiki-users] One PageList using several fmt : possible ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:53:54 CST 2010

Hi all !!

I would like to change the way pages are listed in categories (for
pages belonging to a group called Info and print other pages as
usual).
For a basic example, imagine I want for my page Category.Something
(and every page in group Category) to show this :
-if group the page listed belongs to is Info, then extract the
title_info ptv for linking
-if group the page listed belongs to is not Info, then use its name for linking.

Info
*my title
*my other title

OtherGroup
*name

At this time, I can't do what I want ;
I guess I have to create a custom format (with IF condition ?), then
call the pagelist, using the special format.
What I tried was very unsuccessful and far far away to work... Can
someone help me ?

Thank you,
Gilles.