[pmwiki-users] Change color of : a.createlinktext (css)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:49:13 CDT 2010

Hello all !!

I just have removed the question mark using
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RemoveQuestionMark ;
then, I say to myself I would like a new color to distinguish non existent
links.

How do you do if you want to change the color of a.createlinktext which is
loaded by pmwiki core (I guess), after the separate css file ?
I was in trouble to find a solution, so I changed in config my recent
$LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='createlinktext'
href='\$PageUrl'>\$LinkText</a>";
to $LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='createlinktext2'
href='\$PageUrl'>\$LinkText</a>";
and I created a new class createlinktext2 in my css that suits my needs.

Page of interest : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RemovingHTMLStyles
Is there any other way ? Thank you.

Gilles.

--