[pmwiki-users] Annoying line break issues.

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Aug 13 18:06:36 CDT 2010

On Friday 13 August 2010 18:22:09, Paul Gupta wrote :
> I think it should be easier and better documented for the htmlpnewline
> attribute or something.
>
> I appreciate this option being available, even if it's *not* the
> default, I just think it might be more appreciated if it was easier to
> find :P

It was already documented in the FAQ section at the page Basic Editing (which
also appears in the general FAQ listing) - you can check the documentation in
your own wiki as well as on pmwiki.org. If you think it should be documented
elsewhere, or better, feel free to edit the pages at pmwiki.org: this way,
newer releases will ship with the improved pages.

Thanks,
Petko