[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Markus Heinzer keusen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 09:42:05 CDT 2010

thanks Randy
I think we are getting nearer to it!

But what I have in mind is more like a glossary: I would like to mark
certain parts of the wiki-content (not whole pages, just parts of the
text or a picture) as answers to a specific question. Like if you mark a
certain word in order to let it appear in a glossary. On the
glossary-page itself you can find all marked words (or in my case:
answers) listed and you can click on the word to get to the actual page
where the work originally has been marked.
I'm sorry but this is so hard to explain. I think the glossary analogy
is the best so far.

Markus