[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue Aug 10 20:20:48 CDT 2010

Yet another approach would be to create a Question group, with the questions being the titles of the pages in the group. Then in a hidden (or visible, if you prefer) section on your data pages you'd link to page Question.0001 etc., instead of using a PTV named Question0001.

Then you'd do a pagelist of all the question pages, sorted by title, and you can even have the Question group's group header list all the pages that link to that question.

Again, since I don't really know what you want, it's hard to know what approach is best. Just some ideas...

Randy

P.S. I hit send too quickly on my previous email. The markup I showed would need adjustment to produce the actual question rather than the text "Question125" etc., but you get the idea. Let us know if you get stuck.