[pmwiki-users] discarding date conversion

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:04:15 CDT 2010

I have the same problem. This post prompted me to track it down.

Both of the following cause this problem

  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/wikilog.php");
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/wikilog-i18n-en.php");

Both need to be commented out for the problem to go away

Here is an example

* what is causing this text replacement ? Attach:2010-01-13Home.jpeg

displays as

what is causing this text replacement ? Wednesday Δ, 13 January 2010Home.jpeg

Simon