[pmwiki-users] Another approach to section editing

Amos Satterlee satterle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:59:36 CDT 2010

Randy:

I don't understand your use case:

"I'd like the following behavior: action=edit would, as usual, show
the user all the markup on the page in the edit form's text area.
However, while editing, the user would be able to click on a link to
another section to view and edit just that section."

If the entire page is open in the edit form, how can a link in the
page be active?

I am interested in your problem. I can give moral support, just not
any actionable programming advice.

Amos