[pmwiki-users] $WikiLibDirs

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Apr 21 21:40:02 CDT 2010

On 4/21/2010 2:16 AM, Hans wrote:
> Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 12:07:32 AM, DaveG wrote:
>
>> I just tried a quick (:pagelist group=Site:) with BlogIt enabled, and
>> see the pages I'd expect to see. So definiately leaning towards some
>> inter-cookbook oddities going on. Again, I'll keep looking
>
> I've seen the problem on  a clean new pmwiki installation.
> Only recipe installed is blogit.php
> No other customisations.
>
> Perhaps you see the pages because you edited them and the page files
> are in wiki.d?
I didn't get much of a chance for testing today, but I can confirm that
it's the
   list($Group, $Name) = explode('.', $pagename);

causing the problem. I didn't have time yet to track down why setting
values for $Group/$Name (with correct values) would cause this issue.
Obviously setting global variables isn't the right thing to do, so I'll
change it. As an aside, the 'list' approach has been reccomended on the
mail-list (and wiki?) before, so we should probably make sure we're
careful regarding that recommendation.

I'm also still unsure how to go about using PmWiki functions to get the
group/name *without* populating internal caches, where the group/name
variables can be used in the recipe, rather than markup. Any hints here
are welcome.

  ~ ~ Dave