[pmwiki-users] $WikiLibDirs

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 16:33:52 CDT 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 6:32:49 PM, Hans wrote:

> $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
if ($where>>1) $where--;
> array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
>   array(new
> PageStore('$FarmD/cookbook/fox/templates.d/{$FullName}')));

> the pages can get accessed, but they don't show up in a pagelist or search.
> Can this be made possible?
> I don't understand how PmWiki documentation pages get listed, but the
> pages in the custom store not.

I found the fault. It is not in the above code segment,
but somewhere in the BlogIt recipe's way of adding a page store.
If I don't include blogit.php all pages can be listed with pagelist.
With blogit.php included page sin custom page stores are not listed,
including the pages of BlogIt's wikilib.d store.

I have not found out what exactly causes this behaviour.

  ~Hans