[pmwiki-users] Google: noindex, nofollow error 403

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:49:21 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 23:47,  <pmwiki at 911networks.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:53:47 -0500
> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>
>>Or, it appears you can disable the GetCode link globally with
>>
>>   $EnableSourceBlockGetCode = 0;
>
> $EnableSourceBlockGetCode = 0;
>
> Actually this didn't work. I placed it after the
> include_once('cookbook/sourceblock.php)

Hi,

This seems strange, since the $EnableSourceBlockGetCode is only taken
in account during the markup processing. Anyway, giving the parameters
values before the include_once directive would ensure you to have the
recipe working as designed.

For the record, this parameter is only defining the default behavior,
which may be overloaded using the '+getcode' or '-getcode' markup
argument.

You may also modify the link specification itself with:

$SourceBlockLinkUrl = "<a href='\$LinkUrl' type='text/plain'
rel='nofollow'>\$LinkText</a>";

Regards,
Dominique