[pmwiki-users] More than 20 pages

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Apr 16 19:28:58 CDT 2010

On 4/16/2010 7:45 PM, Franklin S Werren wrote:
> I switched it to the default and it appears to be a skin issue
> Not shure why... I used the default and only edited the
> header to show my name and the name of the site
Looks like you also commented out a few sections and left a closing
</ul> tag orphaned. Easiest fix is to move the comment close for the
"Recent Changes" down a line to cover the </ul>

Also, you might want to check the htaccess on your directories, to
include something to prevent people directly browsing your server files.
I think adding this to the root .htaccess file should be enough:

   Options -Indexes

  ~ ~ Dave