[pmwiki-users] Setting preferences on pmwiki.org

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Apr 15 15:22:39 CDT 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010 20:52:20, Petko Yotov wrote :
> On Thursday 15 April 2010 19:10:13, Hans wrote :
> > Has anyone an idea why I cannot set a personal preference page
> > on pmwiki.org? A 'setprefs' cookie get set, with the correct page
> > name of my personal preference page. I chiefly want to force the use
> > of my preferred edit form, but it does not work, I get the standard
> > edit form all the time.

> Because of too much spam from automated spambots, pmwiki.org has a custom
>  edit form with this setting :
>   $PageEditForm = 'Site.EditForm-Local';

I just moved our custom form to Site.EditForm and commented out the config.php
definition.

If this works with user preferences, good. (I'll have to be careful not to
update this page every time I cut a new release or a pre-release.) If it
doesn't seem to work, please create a PITS entry for it.

Thanks,
Petko