[pmwiki-users] Problems attaching files to a pmwiki page

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Wed Apr 14 10:18:49 CDT 2010

One of my users is trying to upload Maple files to make them available, when
he tries to attach them it responds that they don't have valid extensions.
 The two files he tried to put up are .mw and .f90 - is there some filter
that I can add these to?

--
Ivan Mann

         I have a bad feeling about this.
                                                      Luke Skywalker, Han
Solo, Princess Leia, Obi Wan Kanobe, CP3O, R2D2(probably), Uncle Owen