[pmwiki-users] Cookbook: Recipe Check

Vince Admin Account vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Apr 2 14:03:22 CDT 2010

Hi,
In preparing to move to the the latest release, I ran Recipe Check, and found several outdated recipes in my cookbook directory.
I proceeded to download and install the versions from the pmwiki/cookbook site, and discovered that several are still out of date.
It seems that pmwiki's recipe list has more current versions than the cookbook directory.  I don't quite understand this.  I can speculate, but I would rather have someone in the know enlighten me.
Please help?
      Vince