[pmwiki-users] Sign-up sheet

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 04:54:42 CDT 2009

PS: There is another solution I can think of:

this uses AuthUser as before, but not
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox and FoxEdit.

Instead use
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PTVReplace
which lets you construct links to change individual PTVs.
Each link will not take you to an edit form, but changes the PTV
directly.

install ptvreplace,

then use a similar table as before, but in each cell something like

(:cell:)
(:A1: :){$:A1} \
(:if expr ( ( equal {$:A1} '' ) && authid ):)
%right%[-'^(:ptvreplace name=A1 label=add val={$AuthId}:)^'-]
(:if authuser {$:A1}:)
%right%[-'^(:ptvreplace name=A1 label='X' val='':)^'-]
(:if:)

again use a unique PTV name for each cell, and use it in the
corresponding conditional and ptvreplace link markup.
We use two ptvreplace links, one to add a AuthId name, and one to
remove it, and showing the correct one conditionally.

This is proably the easier approach, and provides direct adding of
a user's AuthId name.

  ~Hans