[pmwiki-users] Find out which passwords are set

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Fri Sep 25 09:42:24 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I am using PmWiki with AuthUser. AuthUser to me brings the following
benefits:
* ability to distribute specific usernames which individual passwords
* ability to group various people together and give them the same rights
"in one go"
* ability to see in the ?attr page which passwords have been set, as the
group is not encrypted.

Now I have a particular page which I want to be available to all users
of the @readers group, as well as to anyone who know one of four passwords.

So I set the read attribute to
@readers pw1 pw2 pw3 pw4

Now unfortunately, if after 4 months I come back and forgot which
passwords I distributed, I cannot determine this anymore. All I see is

Would there be any way to find out in a way as convenient as possible,
which passwords have been set for which page?

In particular, the problem arises when I want to distribute one more
password but maybe forget one of the older ones: it then becomes
unusable which I did not want to achieve.

Thank you for your help,
Mike