[pmwiki-users] Can I set default home page name to HomePage instead of {$Group}?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:55:30 CDT 2009

If I create a link to the home page of a group that doesn't yet exist:
[[NewGroup/]] and click it, the wiki takes me to
NewGroup.NewGroup?action=edit.  I want it to take me to
NewGroup.HomePage?action=edit.

I can live with the Site.Site and SiteAdmin.SiteAdmin pages
functioning as the home pages for those default groups, but I want new
groups to have default home pages named HomePage, not named the same
as the group -- I find users confused by having the home page of a
group having the same name as the group itself.

I've looked in the documentation, of course, but if the answer is
there, I'm not finding it.

Thanks!