[pmwiki-users] Main.homepage asks for login..

Sofia M sofiam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 02:03:09 CDT 2009

Petko -
thanks for the suggestion about the Main/GroupAttributes?action=attr,
but that didn't work either...
Hans - I didn't even know that I could look at the code of a page in
the wiki.d directory, thanks for the tip, I'll use it in the future,
but for now it turns out there are no passwords set there either...

Is there anyone who's using userauth on this list?

Sofia