[pmwiki-users] Main.homepage asks for login..

Sofia M sofiam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:43:48 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,
Hopefully, this is a simple question...
I installed userauth from the cookbook, and after messing with it, I
can state that is IS, in fact, working - ?action=admin brings up the
right page, I can edit users, etc...

the problem is - I don't understand why the main page of the wiki
(/Main/HomePage) is asking for a login

on ?action=admin, I have GuestUser defined with these permissions:
"read_all, rss" - and it doesn't matter if I change it to just 'read'
from 'read_all', or if I get rid of 'rss'..

might this be a hold-over from the previous use of native authuser? -
I have set the passwords on /Main/HomePage to 'clear  in the
?action=attr

Sofia