[pmwiki-users] PAGELIST / Math / summatory

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:44:55 CDT 2009

2009/9/4 edwin marte <edwin.marte at leidba.com>:
> I am having a problem though trying to use sumdata with pagelist and a PTV
> inside the pagelist.
>
> {(pagelist group=Cases)}     Works.
> {(pagelist group=Cases $:Dept="Some Department")} Does Not.
>
> Actually my final markup will be something like the following.
>
> {(sumdata (pagelist group=Cases -Main -GroupFooter -RecentChanges
> $:Dept="Some Department"  $:Month={$:MthSel}) data=ValueCount)}
>
> Both Values $:Dept="Some Department"  and $:Month={$:MthSel} brake the
> pagelist. Any suggestion?

The templated pagelist approach shouldn't have any problems with this,
with a template like this (remove the newlines before each
"(:template...":

[[#datasum]]
(:template first:){(math 0
(:template each:)+0{=$:ValueCount}
(:template last:) )}
[[#datasumend]]

and a pagelist:

(:pagelist group=Cases name=-Main,-GroupFooter,-RecentChanges
$:Dept="Some Department" $:Month={$:MthSel} fmt=#datasum:)

eemeli