[pmwiki-users] Page save performance issue: solved

Laatz, Erek laatz at consist.de
Tue Oct 27 13:36:00 CDT 2009

Dear all,

thank you very much for your kind support and ideas solving this problem.

It crossed my mind that before I've got these problems I have updated my
PHP version concerning security issues.

Now I have updated PHP to 5.2.11 and Apache httpd to 2.2.14 and page
save time now is lower than 2 seconds instead of 17 before...

Therefor the problem is solved.

Once again, thank you very much,

yours Erek