[pmwiki-users] Changing $PageLogoUrl variable based on Group

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Oct 15 08:37:35 CDT 2009

On 10/15/2009 9:19 AM, Graham Archer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to change the Wiki logo ( top left hand corner) ,
> $PageLogoUrl, variable depending on the Group. I am using the monobook skin.
> I guess I should be able to do this in config.php - but my php knowledge
> isn't up to knowing how to write.....
>
> " if group = xxxx then logo Urlxxx, else logo Urlyyy"
Unless monobook does something specific with the page logo:

$group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
if ($group == 'group1') $PageLogoUrl = 'path_to_url';
elseif ($group == 'group2') $PageLogoUrl = 'path_to_url';

You could also create group config files, and set the $PageLogoUrl path
there. Simply create a config file named after you group (group1.php).

  ~ ~ David