[pmwiki-users] Php5 -- MMCache in plain English wanted, for timid webmasters

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Oct 8 14:05:54 CDT 2009

I'm running on php5, and mmcache is enabled. I've not noticed any issues.

If you wanted to disable it, from what I can see on my php settings
page, you'd have to set eaccelerator.enable to 0 to disable the cache.
It seems like you can do this from htaccess like this:
   php_flag eaccelerator.enable 0
   php_flag eaccelerator.optimizer 0

  ~ ~ Dave