[pmwiki-users] How to protect usernames?

Kollektivmail . kollektivmail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:43:23 CDT 2009

Hi all!

I recently started to build a wiki with no prior experience of php or css,
but with help from the cookbook and other documentation it's not that hard..
But there is one problem I haven't been able to solve:

I would like to have support for users to password-protect a username of
their choice. But I also want all visitors to be able to view and edit all
pages without having to set a password.
It is to prevent trolls to write weirdness under another users name.

What is the easiest solution?

// Elias