[pmwiki-users] Setting page privs from config.php

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 02:06:00 CDT 2009

Thursday, October 1, 2009, 4:28:29 AM, DaveG wrote:

> Is there a way to set the permissions for a particular page from within
> config.php? I'd like to change the permissions of a single page in a
> group that is secured with an admin password, so the one page is secured
> with an edit password (ie, if I login with an edit password I can edit
> the page).

page attributes like passwords are stored in the individual page file.
You couldset this from config.php by calling some custom function, which
will open the page file, then add or change the page attribute,
then save the page file. Maybe there is such a function already, but
I am not aware of it.

  ~Hans