[pmwiki-users] How does Google spider Multilanguage pages

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Nov 27 08:05:49 CST 2009

> google will only see the default language (what php
> delivers as default).
> If you want other language content indexed, then use separate pages
> and also separate domain names.

I'm also afraid you are right.
Just, it is an extra effort to manage separate pages, not to mention
separate domains.
The next available layer I can see is using different groups, that is
(as an example)
/Music/ group for all English pages about music
/Musica/ group for the same thing in Italian

Does you foresee any issue about it?
Do you still think that two separate domains are the best way to go?

Luigi