[pmwiki-users] Page Variables help - how to take one and split into two

stevecrisp at gmail.com stevecrisp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:31:29 CST 2009

2009/11/1 Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>

> I imagine that your markup will call a sepcial markup function.
> The coordinate values can be passed to it directly,
> and you can set each as a PV, all within the function.

Hans, thanks for your reply.  My markup configuration is as follows:

$FmtPV['$Coord'] = '@$page["coord"]';
$SaveProperties[] = 'coord';

Markup('coord', 'directives',
  "PZZ(SetProperty(\$pagename, 'coord', PSS('$1'), ', '))");

I've copied this from other examples.  Are you recommending altering the
SetProperty function to something custom?

-Steve.