[pmwiki-users] pagelist sort - accented characters

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Thu May 21 14:15:04 CDT 2009

Would somebody have an idea how to get pagelists sorted according to a
"dictionary order" with accented characters ?

I created a simple example on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/TestSort/TestSort :

The pagelist lists four pages, named Ad, Ae, Aé (e with acute accent), Af

I would like to obtain Ad, Ae, Aé, Af, and not Ad, Ae, Af, Aé .

The PHP sort function has a flag SORT_LOCALE_STRING which I expect
would do that, but I could not find a way to pass that flag to a
pagelist.

Thank you in anticipation for your help.

Christophe