[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and Active Directory

Tom info at aurlund.no
Fri May 15 10:33:57 CDT 2009

Peter Bowers skrev:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Tom <info at aurlund.no
> <mailto:info at aurlund.no>> wrote:
>

>     ("bottom" posting:. :-) )
>

> Thank you for humoring me... :-)
>

>     I have done the following changes in my config.php-file:
>
>     $DefaultPasswords[$idinfo[3] = "id:" . $idinfo[1];
>

> $DefaultPasswords is an array.  Array references (like in this
> assignment) in PHP consist of the variable name ($DefaultPasswords)
> followed by an open-square-bracket followed by some sort of index
> (whether numeric or string) *followed by a close-square-bracket*.  In
> this case your index is $idinfo[3] (an array element itself, so
> requiring both the open- and close-square-bracket) but there's no
> close-square-bracket following that.  Try this:
>
> $DefaultPasswords[$idinfo[3]] = "id:" . $idinfo[1];
>
> That should take care of at least one syntax error and get you back
> into hopefully seeing something on the page.
>
> There are lots of PHP tutorials out there on the web.  If you're going
> to be doing much work in this at all it will be well worth your
> investment of a couple hours to run through one or 2 of these...
>
> Location of logs, displaying errors -- I'll leave those to someone who
> works more regularly on the configuration of sites.  I tend to get a
> few sites working and then do all my work on those without messing
> with the configuration anymore so I forget how to set/find those
> things...  It seems like PHP has some php.ini setting to say whether
> or not to display errors (it's supposed to be turned off on production
> sites but during development you need to see them, obviously) and
> that's probably where your problem is...
>
> -Peter

So silly of me..... I should have seen the this (elementary) error....
It has been corrected, and the page displays as it should.

But I get an error:

      PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

More information <http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/info/flock>

Obviously this has to do with the access rights to the wiki.d-folder or
wiki.d/flock-file but I cannot figure out what is wrong.

Regards,
- Tom A.