[pmwiki-users] Cancel option with PmForm?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri May 15 01:40:24 CDT 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

>> is there a simple way to get a working "Cancel" button with PmForm?

>A cancel button like in the regular edit form, no. But a simple link could do
>the job :
>   [[{*$FullName} | Cancel ]]

I did so (to the "success page" instead of {*$FullName}), but the
appearance is inconsistent and unintuitive.

BTW: Will PmForm be maintained in the future, or will development stop
since there are other form processors?

>P.S. There is a button (:input reset name value:) that resets the form to its
>default values, but this is not very useful, and it stays in edit mode.

I already tried this.

And the "required" conditions also don't help, I just get a message
but can't leave the form.

Oliver