[pmwiki-users] Reload Categories

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed May 13 16:24:14 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 21:09:04 Nicolas Poulain wrote:
>    I use categories in my site and i *lately* modified
> $AutoCreate['/^Categorie\\./'] = array('ctime' => $Now);
> to have the Categorie pages autocreated instead of Category pages.
>
> All the pages saved before this change and containing a link to, say MyTag
> are still listed with
> (:pagelist link=Category.MyTag:)
> but not with
> (:pagelist link=Categorie.MyTag:)
>
> I could edit and save all pages containing tags but i'd prefer an
> automatic way to reload categories pages.

Hi. You need to also add to config.php (if you haven't) :

  $CategoryGroup = "Categorie";

After that, delete the file ".pageindex" which is in the pmwiki/wiki.d/
directory. This file is used for pagelist backlinks, and if it is missing,
PmWiki should re-create it by automatically reloading all pages.

(I am not quite sure this will be enough, but hopefully so.)

Thanks,
Petko