[pmwiki-users] Dinamic Forms

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Wed May 13 06:52:39 CDT 2009

This is a question that has been poping in my head several days by now. How
can I create and post a dinamic form using Pagelist.

The escenario is the following: there are 3 variables (PTV), they come from
pagelist and diferent groups. I have manage to create the form in the way I
wanted but the problem
is that I do not find a way to summit the data once is filled. The data
after summision have to be saved in each individual page.

Lets say the 3 pages are called page1, page2 and page3. They all have a PTV
named value. What I would like to do is been able to modified those values
and post it back to each page. My actual system has about 20 ptvs or pages.

Any hints or directions where to go ?

Regards,
Edwin