[pmwiki-users] Check access right for certain page

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sun May 10 13:50:39 CDT 2009

Hello All,

a wiki shall be used for visitors and internal content, and visitors
shall get another presentation (i.e. no footnav, no "recent changes")
and not even read access for certain pages.

Members shall be authenticated either by a sitewide password or
personal login (authuser) depending on their role.

To switch between the view modes, I think it would be suitable to
check whether the user has read access to a certain page.

How can I check this in config.php to make the necessary conditional
presentation tweaks *)?

TIA,

Oliver

*)
  $HTMLStylesFmt['hidebottom'] = ' .footnav { display:none; } ';
  $HTMLStylesFmt['hiderc'] = ' .headnav { display:none; } ';
  etc.
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)