[pmwiki-users] More on latex

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri May 8 19:35:03 CDT 2009

Dear pmwiki users,
I have some latex documents that I would like to either convert to
pmwiki format, or (even more simply) just display, but in a format
that allows people to edit the latex source, just like they would a
wiki document. These documents are not heavily mathematical, so I am
not really concerned about the $$  conversion. I have used some emacs
macros do do
a VERY limited set of conversions, but if someone has done something
already, it would save a lot of work.  I have looked at the
linuxtexsb cookbook entry, which seems to be really for the math
part.  Any help would be appreciated, including pointers to better
emacs macros.

       Vince