[pmwiki-users] How to do template variable substitution when creating a new page via a form

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Mar 31 13:53:22 CDT 2009

Hans,

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried them, but the $$variable
substitutions still don't get made. I even cut and pasted the code
snippet below, to be sure.

So I replaced the powertools markup line and hardcoded the target name
like this:

(:input hidden target 'MyGroup.MyPageBaseName-test1':)

I still get the same results. Fox *is* creating the page, it's just
not doing the substitution.

Any other ideas on what could be wrong?

Randy

P.S.  $FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'all'; and  $FoxAuth = 'ALWAYS';