[pmwiki-users] Error with captcha in BlogIt

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Mar 30 16:26:38 CDT 2009

Matthias Guenther wrote:
> $EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/captcha.php");
>
> in my local.conf I can't edit any pages on my wiki. There is everytime
> the message:

>     Editing Tags.Oha
>
> Must enter valid code
First thing to check is to make sure that the include for the captcha is
before the include for BlogIt. captcha (I think) and blogit (for sure)
also need to be after you define any passwords.

In the example above, are you actually editing the Tags.Oha page? That
would seem odd as that's normally auto-generated. I don't think that's
the cause of any issues though.

  ~ ~ Dave