[pmwiki-users] pagelist options

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Mar 30 14:25:19 CDT 2009

I am working on a database cache for pagelists.  I'm concerned that I
include any existing functionality and don't miss out on particular pagelist
capabilities just because I haven't used them before.

I am obviously working very much off of the documentation at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists, but I want to make sure there
are not other capabilities that are not represented there.  For instance, I
think I have seen discussions on this list of using a $$var or some such
syntax to access a PV -- this capability is not documented on that page.
I'm wondering (1) if that capability exists what is the specific syntax and
(2) are there other non-documented features in pagelist?

If someone who uses pagelists fairly deeply could look at that page and
check it out I'd appreciate it...

-Peter