[pmwiki-users] Pagelists: boolean categories

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 17 17:22:44 CDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> > Any idea if this is still on the boards? I did not see any mention of
> this
> > in the current road map.
>
> It is in the current roadmap, planned for 2.2.x : the link= and the
> linkfrom=
> parameters. So it will eventually happen.

FYI I've put out a (still very experimental) recipe at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageListPlus which contains the
separately discussed parenthetical grouping (with changes to operators as
suggested).

It also now contains a linkto=x operator which supports

linkto=x,y,z (at least 1 of x, y, or z)
linkto=x,y,^z (z must be, x & y must have 1 or the other)
linkto=x,y,-z (z cannot be)

It's only very lightly tested so needs someone to give some feedback...

-Peter