[pmwiki-users] Back Link to referring page doesn't work for all pages.

Sridhar A Malkaram smalkaram2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:40:24 CDT 2009

Hi PmWiki users,

In my Site.PageFootMenu, I have made Links to special pages.,  'Comments'
and 'ToDo'  pages.

I wanted to have a back link from Comments pages to the referring page.
As suggested in the PmWiki site, I used the following line in config.php
to get a backlink for referring page.

$FmtPV['$BaseName'] = 'str_replace("-", ".", $name)';

>From the Comments page itself I used the following  to get back to the
referring page.

* %item class=discuss%[[{*$BaseName}?action=view | $[Back to Article] ]]

However, this back link is not working for ToDo pages and rather points to
current page itself!
Anything I am missing in the link?

Thanks

sridhar acharya