[pmwiki-users] display older page versions

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:02:43 CDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM,  <pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com> wrote:
> Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:57:05 +0100
> From: noskule <noskule at gmx.net>
> Subject: [pmwiki-users] display older page versions
> To: PmWiki Users <pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
>
> hi list
> I have two questions about page history:
>
> * Is it somehow possible to display an older version of a wikipage with
> the normal html mode rather than in diff mode?
> * Does someone know of a way to highlight the last changes of a page by
> browsing the page rather than in diff mode?
>
> Thanks for any hints
> nos

This topic has come up several times before:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/28573
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/34775

And, unfortunately, that feature is not yet possible. I have
volunteered to write a patch for the next version. However, I don't
think it was ever decided if referenced pages ( (:include:),
(:pagelist:), etc.) would display the results from the previous time
as well. It has a PITS report:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00141

Here's my post about adding features to the history page:
http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-devel/2009-March/001535.html

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com